The PBCCA, in association with the Pope Branch Park Restoration Alliance (PBPRA), including the Sierra Club of the Washington DC area, will hold the 4th Annual MLK Jr's Day of National Service CLEAN UP EVENT in the Pope Branch Park.
The PBPRA is an alliance comprised of the following organization and entities:
● Groundwork Anacostia River
● Earth Conservation Corps
● Wholeness for Humanity
● Sierra Club
● Ward 8 Environmental Council
● River East Emerging Leaders
● Greater DC Cares
● Advisory Neighborhood Commission 7A
● DC Office of the Clean City
● DC Department of the Environment
● DC Department of Transportation DC Department of Parks and Recreation
● DC Department of Public Works
It invites you to its assemblage at Fairlawn Avenue & M Street, SE, on January 18, 2010, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
For additional information and to register as an individual or as a group, please contact Irv Sheffey; Sierra Club / Pope Branch Park Restoration Alliance
(202) 299-6503 ● email@example.com.
For more information, go to the Pope Branch Stream and Watershed Restoration website/blog at http://popebranch.blogspot.com/2009/12/4th-annual-mlk-jrs-day-of-national.html for more information.