Off-Peak Travel Hour Lane Closures Possible from March 22 to April 2
On 11th Street Bridge, Adjacent Portions of DC 295/I-295 and Local Streets
One lane may be closed on up to two block portions of
M, N, O and S Street SE and Good Hope Road
WASHINGTON, DC – Weekdays from Monday, March 22 to Friday, April 2, contractors for the District of Columbia Department of Transportation (DDOT) will conduct a variety of work for the 11th Street Bridge Project requiring off-peak-hour lane closures on the 11th Street Bridge, DC 295/I-295 and adjacent portions of some local streets where parking will be temporarily restricted.
From 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday closures include:
· One lane of the outbound 11th Street Bridge.
· The left lane of the inbound 11th Street Bridge.
· One lane and the shoulder in each direction of DC295/I-295 between Pennsylvania Avenue and Howard Road.
· The right lane westbound on M and N Street SE between 12th and 11th Street.
· The right lane eastbound on O Street SE between 11th and 12th Street with parking restricted.
· The right lane westbound/northbound on Good Hope Road between the 295 overpass and Anacostia Drive.
From 7:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Monday through Friday:
· One lane and the shoulder in each direction of DC295/I-295 between Pennsylvania Avenue and Howard Road will be closed.
During the closures, contractors will conduct drainage inspection and cleaning, barrier installation, line striping, equipment relocation, sign work and various other construction activities. Closures may be subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen conditions.
For more information about the 11th Street Bridge Project, please contact Public Information Manager Bryon Johnston at 202-484-2330, ext. 137 or visit www. theanacostiawaterfront.com/11thstreet.jsp.
Public Information Manager
11th Street Bridge Project
202-484-2330, ext. 137